Drupal Themes News
My name is Steven Jackson, originally coming from the UK however for the last 16 years I have been living and working in Finland with my wife Anja. I have over 20 years experience in home based and internet marketing business. With companies such as Payspree an alternative to Clickbank which incorporates a great affiliates program , Refban Referral Banners which is an innovative free home business idea incorporating banners ads and referral marketing, and Eimimo, which is a very effective double opt-in email marketing service / business opportunity that gives you a sign up bonus of $10.00 absolutely free.
Internet marketing Global main role is share information and knowledge of what works and what doesn’t while working online. The reality is that running an online business is not easy, however the are things that you can do to help your business to succeed.
So, feel free to browse my blog, however if you wish to access selected pages on my site you will need to subscribe to my blog and I will send you the access code by email.
Malinis (Filipino word. English: Clean) is a progressive mobile first theme with modular scale typography, powerful grid-based layout engine and clean design.
- HTML 5
- Responsive design (mobile-first) with configurable breakpoints. Defaults to 768, 960 and 1152
- Typography using modular scale.
- Web accessibility optimized with ARIA roles
- Bulletproof flexible grid system with 24 columns (units) as default.
- Configurable grid
- Configurable number of columns in the grid
- Configurable gutter width
- Comes with its own special font "Noceda Font Pro", a light, elegant and open sans-serif font built in with 304 Gwikons (Groundwork icons)
- Supports both sidebars
- 17 regions with a special "Aside" region visible only in nodes.
- Optimized typography for all standard elements
- Block source ordering per region
- Powerful layout engine provides unlimited layout possibilities
- Collection of preset CSS classes
- LESS CSS enhanced with loads of Drupal-specific mixins and bundles.
- HTML5 polyfill to support older browsers
- and many more.
Malinis is a sub-theme of Groundwork 2.xBefore you start...
- Install (and configure) Drupal.
- Install the LESS module and the LESSPHP library.
- Download the Groundwork Front-end Framework and Malinis:
drush dl groundwork malinis
- Enable and set your new theme malinis as default:
drush en malinis --yes && drush vset theme_default malinis
- Download the Groundwork Front-end Framework 2.x and Malinis
- Extract the downloaded files and place both Groundwork and Malinis folders in your Drupal installation. For example:
- Edit app-settings.css.less found inside the custom directory of your new theme, and define the location of your theme.
For example (default): @themeDirectory: sites/all/themes/malinis;
- In the browser, log in as admin in your Drupal installation and go to Administration > Appearance > List: http://example.com/admin/appearance/list. Click the "Enable and set default" link on your new custom theme.
- Block Class
Add classes to any block through the block's configuration interface.
- Menu Attributes
Specify additional attributes for menu items such as id and class.
Development of the Groundwork project is sponsored by Noceda Media Lab.
this is really my first theme! how exciting!
Hertz theme is designed and developed by Drupar.com
Hertz is very light weight but very powerful and professional Drupal theme with modern look and feel. This theme is perfect for Business websites, Corporate websites, Portfolio, Personal / Blog websites.Dependencies
- Core Theme: None. Hertz theme is not dependent on any core theme.
- Modules: Its also not dependent on any third party modules. All it uses is Drupal core modules. All its features like Slider, Drop down menu etc are inbuilt. However, you may install and use any drupal supported module with this theme.
- Fixed width
- Support one / two / three column page layout
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+ integration (with option to show / hide)
- Fancy Expandable search box
- jQuery Drop Down menu (with bounce effect)
- jQuery Slider
- Use of Google Font.
- Many collapsible blocks region.
- Compatible on IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Opera, Firefox, Chrome browsers.
- Support custom logo and favicon.
- Custom Homepage
- Custom Maintenance page
- Easy Theme settings for customization
- Breadcrumb Navigation(with option to show / hide)
A complete documentation with screenshots on how to install and use this theme is available.
Hertz theme documentation
- New features implementation and extending themes functionality
- Themes modifications and customization
- Server-side issues
- Third-party modules
Not happy with hertz theme. Browse other themes developed by us
More Drupal Themes
This theme made by Ish6a World Themes for news aggregation by: Mutasem Elayyoub
Media responsive theme is a professional drupal theme that is perfect for all sorts of corporate and small business websites.The theme is not dependent on any core theme. Its very light weight with modern look and feel. Professional responsive clean layout and light weight code make it a great theme for small or medium-sized business to get up and running quickly.
Theme Developed by Zymphonies.com
- Media responsive theme
- HTML5 & super clean markup
- Social link
- Fixed Width
- 1-column, 2-columns and 3-columns layout
- Implementation of nivo slider
- Multi-level drop-down menus (Multilingual menu)
- A total of 25 regions
- Drupal standards compliant
- Custom front-page with 11 block regions
- Minimal design and nice typography
- Supported standard theme features: site logo, site name, site, user pictures in comments, user pictures in nodes,
The Stack theme for DrupalVietnam.org base on Omega theme.
This is a drop in CSS folder that can be used in any theme to follow the structure set out in Parrot.
Candidate theme for Drupal core inclusion.
More to follow.
Themedemo is a demo theme and you should use it only if you want to learn how Drupal theme variables work.
It has no CSS at all and all it's variables inside *tpl.php files are printed as a list.
There are also some examples inside template.php where some custom variables are inserting into each template.How to use it
Install a Drupal site with Standard profile. Core's Bartik theme is the default theme.
Add some nodes, taxonomy terms, users etc.
Set the Themedemo as default. Browse through the new content you have created so you can see what is the theme variables output ($page, $node, $user etc).Who should use this theme
You should use this theme if you are a beginner Drupal theme developer and you want to clarify theme variables.Alternative projects
You should also try Theme Developer module.
startwork theme coming soon...
Mi Subtema de prueba
OA Radix + some responsive stuffs for Open Atrium 2.
- Omega 4.x ---- drush dl omega
- Sass ---- gem install sass
- Compass ---- gem install compass
- Sass Globbing ---- gem install sass-globbing
- Compass rgbapng ---- gem install compass-rgbapng
Important Folder/File Structure:
This project is different than Omega-subtheme, as it is created to ease the process of using Omega 4.x with Bootstrap and start developing from there. The folder structures are also different.
- style.css --- The one compiled CSS from the Sass
- preprocess --- Hook preprocess can be placed here
- process --- Hook process are placed here
- bootstrap --- All the Sass files from Bootstrap Framework
- components --- This is the file where you design CSS for Drupal modules and pages
- utility --- The extra declarations for your theme
- config.rg --- The main config file for Sass
- rasp.info ---- The holy lord of Theme info
- template.php ---- Template Overrides
- theme-settings.php ---- Your own settings for the theme
As the Omega Theme says, it uses the industry best practices for building beautiful web, so, the separation of processes and Sass files makes it even more beautiful.
This will be confusing without a proper tip, so.Starting Tips:
Lets assume you have to design a Block.
You created a new block called raspi
In this Block, you have Header, Body Text, Link in body text and Footer.
Edit sass/utility/variables/_colors.scss file.
$raspi__background: rgba(#fff, 0.6);
$raspi__header-font: "Times New Roman";
Go-To sass/components/blocks folder and create a new file called _raspi.scss and add some styles there.
Add the class .block__raspi to your markup and its all ready to go. You don't need to include the SCSS file for Sass to compile. Since it uses Sass-Globbing all the folders and files under the components are automatically added and compiled to one style.cssIt doesn't look like Bootstrap, where is the Big Green Button ?
This is starter theme, you have to add you own classes to the markup.What about other Bootstrap jQuery Plugins ?
Its all there, just uncomment it from rasp.info or add it if not available. All other Js libraries are under libraries folder. To use Bootstrap js you need minimum jQuery 1.7. Since Drupal 7 ships with jQuery 1.4, the bootstrap.js is disabled by default. The alternative is to use jQuery Update Module and select 1.7 version or above.Can I use any other CSS Framework except Bootstrap ?
Yes, if you want to use other CSS Frameworks like 960gs, zen-grids, gumby, etc. then copy the framework folder to sass folder, and edit the style.scss file. Comment out the @import "bootstrap/bootstrap" and add your favourite framework.
Gumby uses the Awesome Gumby 2.5 framework.Syntactically Awesome
Gumby 2 is built with the power of Sass. Sass is a powerful CSS preprocessor which allows us to develop Gumby itself with much more speed — and gives you new tools to quickly customize and build on top of the Gumby Framework.Insanely Simple
Customizing Gumby to fit the needs of your project has never been easier. Changing the entire design of our UI kit is as simple as changing a few Sass variables and assigning the appropriate classes to your markup structure!
Gumby comes with panels support and can be used as a base theme for Panopoly. It has Sass and Compass support, and makes it easy to build responsive themes with Panels.