Drupal Themes News
This is an admin theme for the dashboard pages provided by the contacts module.
Drupal 8 Parallax Theme is a professional Multipurpose Drupal 8 theme contributed by the Zymphonies team. Clean and mobile-first responsive theme. It has many advanced features like custom slider, 15+ regions, smooth animation etc. Well organized written CSS styles, Coded with clean modular Sass.
- Drupal 8 core
- Bootstrap v3.1.1
- Owl Carousel
- Coded with clean modular Sass
- Sticky website header
- Parallax, One-page horizontal layout
- Multi-level drop down menus
- Modern design with flat elements
- One-page, smooth scrolling layout
- Font awesome icons
- Option to hide 'Designed by Zymphonies' credit text
- Custom slider/banner
- Unlimited slides
- Option to manage slides in theme settings
- Article & Basic page
Slider can configure completely from theme settings page. It has control to specify no of required slides, upload image, add title and description etc.Connect with Zymphonies
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us in Twitter
- Follow us in LinkedIn
- Follow us in G+
- Follow us in Pinterest
- Follow us in Tumblr
Have Queries? Click here to contact Zymphonies
- Free theme customization & additional features
- Drupal custom theme development
- Drupal website design & development
- Drupal website migration
Sponsored by Zymphonies
UIkit 3 is the newest version of UIkit. Learn Uikit, check out UIkitty which is Uikit on Drupal, then when you're done getting warmed. Step up to level 3. Uikit 3 has some interesting new features.
Development and further documentation will be done in 8.x-3.x branch of https://www.drupal.org/project/uikitty theme.
Honey Drops is a HTML5 based Responsive Drupal Base theme. Most flexible & user friendly theme for backend and frontend.
HTML5 -> Semantive HTML5 Markups were used.
Responsive Design -> Mobile first responsive 2 columns layout.
Components -> Drupal Components are fully themed [Forms, Blocks, Pager etc.]
Normalize CSS -> Includes Normalize CSS to reset the CSS
RTL Support -> It supports for RTL sites also.
1. Download Honey Drops from https://www.drupal.org/project/honeydrops/
2. Unpack the downloaded file, take the entire Honey Drops and place it in your
Drupal installation under sites/all/themes. (Additional installation folders
can be used; see https://drupal.org/getting-started/install-contrib/themes
for more information.)
For more information about acceptable theme installation directories, read
the sites/default/default.settings.php file in your Drupal installation.
3. Log in as an administrator on your Drupal site and go to the Appearance page
at admin/appearance. You will see the Honey Drops listed under the Disabled
Themes heading. You can optionally make Honey Drops the default theme.
4. Now build your own sub-theme by set Honey Drops as the Base Theme.
Honey Drops is a Drupal theme & it can be compiled using CSS Preprocessor SASS.
You must to be setup SASS first in your project. Read more in http://sass-lang.com/
Font Awesome is used for icons.
Basically in drupal sites we must upload favicon & site logo. Here I am introducing
another one option to upload the inverted logo to show in the menu. Configure this
by accessing /admin/appearance/settings/honeydrops.
Admin menu orientation has been changed from landscape to portrait.
-- Required modules:
-- Administration Menu: https://www.drupal.org/project/admin_menu [Place this module in /sites/all/modules/contrib/]
-- Modules to be disabled:
-- Toolbar: D7 core module
Druppio monoPage is theme for small personal assistants, product makers etc. This is sort of one page style layout but its content can be linked to other pages for services and blog posts.
Our vision was to present clear and simple first impression about business in one image. If you don't want to go into depth with content and categories, this theme is the right choice.Technology
Monopage theme is written in SASS, compiled by GULP and use BrowserSync for development environment. You can use it like this or simply rewrite the CSS.
You have detailed description of development environment in readme.txt file, or you can read this blog post.Features
- Documentation included.
- Browser compatibility.
- Drupal 8 version.
- Web Technology (HTML5/CSS 3, Bootstrap …)
- Fully responsive.
You can simply download per-configured distribution (with Monopage theme) and everything will be set for you. The whole website with modules, views, blocks, theme and test content.
You can download the distribution here.
Everything you see in demo page on this site, will be seen when you download this distribution 1:1.Support
If you have any question feel free to contact us.
Simply - A Drupal Blogging Theme For Developers
For Drupal 8
Simply is a blogging theme For developers
Simply Theme Live Demo
Based on Github Design
Simply Theme Responsiveness can be tracked here: #2839357: Simply Drupal 8 Theme ResponsivenessFor Responsive Theme use: 8.x-2.x
Bootstrap 4 base semantic theme for theme developers.
EXPERIMENTAL PROJECT - use it on your own risk.Goals & Features
- Developer oriented - no tons of UI settings or big assumptions.
- Presents and use good dev workflow for building themes.
- Light weight.
- BEM oriented.
- Bootstrap 4 based.
- Gulp build process.
- Semantically clean HTML as much as possible - use mixins and don't hardcode BS classes where it does not make sense.
- Explore all new nice&cool stuff that is supported in major browsers.
- Ideally everything should be easy to overide.
- Stay flexible - don't impose stuff, let child themes do what they want how they want. Just offer help if kids wants it then fine.
- Use just the APIs that exist in Drupal core, do not invent new stuff.
The all new Platinum! The perfect way to get started using Uikitty. Its responsive, fresh looking and super easy to work with once you get it set up.Installation
The following instructions assume a fresh install of Drupal 8.
- Add and Install Uikitty at /admin/theme/install
- Using the preferred link below, add the Platinum theme to your site at /admin/theme/install
- Under /admin/appearrance, Click the "install and set default" link for the Platinum theme
- Go to /admin/structure/types/manage/page/fields/add-field and under the heading "Re-use an existing field" select the "Image: field_image" and click "Save and Continue" - on the following page click "save settings" no need to update anything here unless you want to.
- Go to /admin/structure/types/manage/page/display The display settings page for the "Page" content type.
- Change the "image" label to Hidden and click "Save"
- Select the "Teaser" tab or go to this admin location /admin/structure/types/manage/page/display/teaser
- Drag the "image" row by the handle under "Disabled" and drag to the top of the list under "Fields" and change the label from "Above" to "Hidden".
- Click the cog icon next to "original image" on the "Image" row and select "link this item to content". click Update and then click "Save" at the bottom.
- Now add at least 4 pages uploading same size images to the new "field_image" field on the page content type. make sure to select "Promoted to Front Page" in the right sidebar for each page you want to appear in the four column block. It is recommended to select this for either 4 or 8 pages.
- go to /admin/structure/block/block-content/types/add
- Enter "Slider" for the label of the custom block type and click save.
- Go to /admin/structure/block/block-content/types
- Click the "Manage Fields" button next to the new Slider block type on that page.
- At the right of the body row, Click the arrow icon select "delete" to delete the body field.
- Click "Add Field"
- Under "add new field" select "Text(Formatted)", make the label "Headline slide" and click save.
- Change the "Allowed number of values" to unlimited and click the "save field settings" button and the "save settings" button on the next page
- Go to /admin/structure/block/block-content
- Click "+Add Custom Block" and select the Slider block type you just created.
- Now add "Front Headline" for the block description and then some content to the "Headline Slide" field. Anything will do. This will be your animated headline content.
- Click the "Add another item" button and add at least 3 headlines to the custom block.
- Click Save.
It is recommended to configure your blocks as follows:
- Look at the image to the right of the "Block Layout page" for reference and basically put blocks in "like named" regions. Go through each block and place them accordingly.
- Now Add some more blocks to the off canvas region. This is the area for navigation if you are on mobile.
- It is recommended to add "Site Branding", "Main navigation", and "search form" blocks by clicking the "place block" link and selecting the blocks to use. Disable title for all off-canvas blocks. You may need to update your css around the off-canvas image sizes.
You can easily update your own branding by replacing the "logo.svg" file in the theme root.
Have fun! Check out Uikitty.com for more info on how to activate all the cool interactive features of Uikitty.
Clean Blog is the template created by Start Bootstrap. Here, converted that Free template into Drupal 8 Bootstrap Sub Theme. This is a little more than a theme, Why because after successfully installing the theme, a couple of configuration your site is will up and running. For more details see the video....
Difference from Bootstrap Clean Blog
- Default home page Configuration
- Easy to change the Banner background color for any page.
- Easy to change the Banner background Image for any page.
- Install base theme "Bootstrap"
- Download and Install Clean Blog like any other theme.
- After successful installation, Go to the path "admin/config/system/site-information" and set the "Default front page"
- Are you looking for a clean blog Website with the Responsive theme in Drupal 8. Please watch the following Video... all the best
- How to change the background image or color for Contact page or any pages?
A clean bootstrap and Sensible theme based Drupal Admin theme.
Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
Illuminati is a material theme based on Omega 4 and Materialize css.
For this theme, Omega for Drupal 7 is required.
Iframe based version of foundation access.