Drupal Themes News
Content modeling, taxonomies, vocabularies, ontologies, information architecture dealing with Africa and the Diaspora
This theme has been developed using Zen mainly for e-cart websites
Simple, flat admin theme. Period.
Artwar Editor was built with content editors, and site builders in mind.
The Royal Olive theme is based on a 12-column 960 Grid System.
This Fluid-Width theme is designed and developed by Myndsets Software Services for Drupal 7.
Tested in Firefox 24.0, Google Chrome 30.0, Opera 17.0, Safari 5.1.7, IE7+,
the Royal Olive theme is HTML5 and CSS3 compliant.
The Royal Olive theme is configured with these 14 regions:
- Preface First
- Preface Second
- Preface Third
- Preface Fourth
- Content Top
- First Sidebar
- Second Sidebar
- First Bottom
- Second Bottom
- Third Bottom
- Fourth Bottom
Katturai means Articles in Tamil Language. This is a simple responsive theme will fit more exactly for blogs.
A wider, recolorable admin theme for CiviCRM based on Drupal Core's Bartik theme. This theme is to be used mainly for CiviCRM backend to get a clean/wider look of CiviCRM backend pages/form.
How to install
1. Have a working version of CiviCRM installed on your Drupal 7 site.
2. Download 'Civi Bartik' theme to your 'sites/all/themes' directory.
3. Navigate to the Appearance admin page and enable 'Civi Bartik' theme.
4. In Appearance admin page, in ADMINSTRATION THEME section, select 'Civi Bartik' for CiviCRM Administration theme.
5. Configure your CiviCRM blocks for Civi Bartik theme at: admin/structure/block/list/civi_bartik
6. Enjoy your clean new CiviCRM admin theme.
- Based on https://drupal.org/project/professional-responsive-theme
- Intend to be the default theme on Wheke distribution (wheke.org).
- Used on demo.wheke.org
A Compass-based subtheme of https://drupal.org/project/bootstrap
Based on Thomas McDonald's https://github.com/thomas-mcdonald/bootstrap-sass/blob/3/docs/COMPASS.md
Info on standard Bootstrap subtheme: http://drupal.org/node/1978010
Dependancies: https://drupal.org/project/bootstrap, bootstrap-sass, compass, jquery_update (1.7 enabled)
- Download this theme along with the 2.x bootstrap theme
- Download and enable jquery_update
- admin/config/development/jquery_update, set to jquery 1.7
This project is meant to serve as a shortcut for setting up a Bootstrap subtheme and using Compass SASS instead of LESS. This should decrease the complexity of setting up a subtheme, and relies on fewer modules (you do not need the lessphp library, nor the less module).
Once you've got this theme installed along with the core Bootstrap theme, simply navigate to the compass-project directory and run '$ compass watch' from the command line (or use any other SASS compiling tool of your choice).
In the near future, I plan to branch this for the 3.x branch of Bootstrap, but am waiting until it becomes more stable - and it looks like it will happen relatively quickly.
This theme will be a base theme based on ZEN or Omega (not decided yet). The main goal is the "DRY" CSS.
This is a very simple html5 theme for photo studio
This project has been made on semantic.UI. We are trying our best to improve it.
You can get more information about semation from her http://semantic-ui.com/
A subtheme based on the Omega 4.x theme which incorporates a Panels styles plugin allowing you to better control image sizes and breakpoints. Build with Sass & Singularity.
There are also a couple responsive Panels layouts built in for demonstration purposes.
This theme is still a work in progress! This is here for you to play with and learn, use at your own risk.
Bootstrap theme integration with panels
A basic theme built on Omega.
A starter theme made up of a collection of HTML, CSS, and JS components.
A progressive mobile first theme with modular scale typography and powerful grid-based layout engine.
- HTML 5
- Responsive design (mobile-first) with configurable breakpoints. Defaults to 768, 960 and 1152px
- Typography using modular scale.
- Web accessibility optimized with ARIA roles
- Bulletproof flexible grid system with 24 columns (units) as default.
- Configurable grid
- Configurable number of columns in the grid
- Configurable gutter width
- Comes with its own special font "Noceda Font Pro", a light, elegant and open sans-serif font built in with 304 Gwikons (Groundwork icons)
- Supports both sidebars
- 17 regions with a special "Aside" region visible only in nodes.
- Optimized typography for all standard elements
- Block source ordering per region
- Powerful layout engine provides unlimited layout possibilities
- Collection of preset CSS classes
- LESS CSS enhanced with loads of Drupal-specific mixins and bundles.
- HTML5 polyfill to support older browsers
- and many more.
Naken is the default starter theme of Groundwork 2.x. It is actually the same theme when you generate a Groundwork custom theme via Drush or followed the manual instructions on creating a sub-theme of Groundwork. Use it if you can't be bothered to generate your own Groundwork custom theme, want to start right away, or you need a starter theme to include on your installation profile or distribution.Before you start...
- Install (and configure) Drupal.
- Install the LESS module and the LESSPHP library.
- Download the Groundwork Front-end Framework and Naken:
drush dl groundwork naken
- Enable and set your new theme naken as default:
drush en naken --yes && drush vset theme_default naken
- Download the Groundwork Front-end Framework 2.x and Naken
- Extract the downloaded files and place both Groundwork and Naken folders in your Drupal installation. For example:
- Edit app-settings.css.less found inside the custom directory of Naken, and define the location of the theme.
For example (default): @themeDirectory: sites/all/themes/naken;
- In the browser, log in as admin in your Drupal installation and go to Administration > Appearance > List: http://example.com/admin/appearance/list. Click the "Enable and set default" link on your new custom theme.
If you wish to use presentation classes on your markup instead of separating style with content, you may use:
- Block Class
Add classes to any block through the block's configuration interface.
- Menu Attributes
Specify additional attributes for menu items such as id and class.
Please visit http://groundwork.noceda.me/docs for full documentation.Credits
Development of the Groundwork project is sponsored by Noceda Media Lab.
HTML5- and responsive-ready. SASS on it's way. Simplicity is key. Use this theme as a base for your custom theme.
Simple theme based on the Pure framework